Joseph's

Friday, March 09, 2007

TRJ #5 Original

Original- Make a journal entry that recommends people to read this book. Include the audience, character, main character, introduction of conflict, and reason why you recommend this book.


“Go Ask Alice” is very interesting book that I just finished reading. And I want to recommend people to read this especially to teenagers. This book came from a REAL DIARY of a teenager who takes drug. This book shows how terrible this world is and reveals how horrible the drug is. Alice, the main character in this book, was an ordinary girl who had no self-esteem. Lack of self-esteem leads her to start taking drugs. This book is basically about her drug-life. As I read through this book, I felt that world is corrupted, I also recommend this book to parents, and teachers who can save teenagers from corrupted side of the world. This book has lots of hidden lessons in it I have learned lots of things about happiness from this book and I feel like that I am understood more about the true happiness. I will not tell you how story ends, because it can ruin the story.
If you want to know more about how scary drug is I recommend you to read this book. It shows how drug can destroy a person’s life. If you want to know more about happiness, I recommend this book. It shows how people can become happy without drug. This book is very great book that reminded me of so many lessons that were very meaningful to me. I recommend this book to all of the teenagers in the world, and their parents.

1 Comments:

Blogger slayershua said...

First of all, celebration for you just finished reading. I don't know why drug can destroy a person't life but the book that you read seem to me very intersting. so have a fun and see you later~

4:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home