Joseph's

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Log # 3 Personal Connection

The main character of this book, who’s name is Santiago, has very similar personality and dream with me. Santiago chose to be a shepherd when he could be a priest. Priest is more respected, honored job than shepherd. But Santiago chose to be a shepherd, because he wanted to travel the world and meet other people around the world. Similar to his decision he made, one of my dream is to travel around the world with my future wife when I get older. I love meeting many different groups of people and I want to taste several kinds of foods around the world. Experiencing many different cultures will be very exciting. Also I see many similarities between Santiago and me. And because he is similar to me, I am enjoying the reading and I’m wondering what is going to happen to Santiago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home