Joseph's

Thursday, March 08, 2007

TRJ #2 the letter

Dear Alice

-Hi Alice, my name is Joseph Lee and I am reading “Go Ask Alice” which is your diary. How are you doing these days? It is pretty cold out here and it is still snowing even though it is March. While I was reading your diary, I felt I have to write a letter to encourage you to quit taking drugs.
- Drugs are very bad thing to take. I think you are also starting to realize this. You came back to home and felt what a true happiness is. But you took the drug again the next month. I feel very sad that you took that drug again. I think you also don’t like to take it, because you always write bad words on the day when you take the drug. I hope you will be normal again. Even though you take drugs, I know that you are not a bad person. I can see that you are having hard time, more than what you wrote in your diary. I’m a also teenager, but it is very rare to see teenager taking drugs in Korea. SO I don’t know much about drugs and I don’t know how hard it is to stop taking it. But I know that you can do it. You are very strong girl and I know that you will fight to escape the temptation of the drugs.
-Please know that I am cheering, and hoping you to success escape from the drug. Have a strong mind, and go Alice~

Sincerely
Joseph Lee

1 Comments:

Blogger Matthew Sohn said...

Nice Letter!
Alice would had been happy if she read the book. I like the way you tried to persuade her. Of course taking drug is a terrible thing to do, and I like the part when you connect with reckless teenager period.
Interestingly, I can find similar things from my story also. In my story, main character Fredreic deserted from the army because of the person he loved. Despite the fact that it should not be happened, charcter from mine and yours shares the reckless action.
Good Job!

2:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home