Joseph's

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Joseph's opinion about Alchemist before reading

The book alchemist seems very interesting. Cover of this book is very attractive, and makes readers to wonder what will happen in the story. I can see a shepherd who looks like a main character of this book, and a mysterious one-eyed person on the cover. By only looking at the cover, I can infer that this story is about a shepherd who wants to be a alchemist, a migical scientist. He will meet lots of people, and probably the background is Egypt because i see lots of Pyramids in the cover. On the back of the book, there are people's comment about this book. "A magical little volume" - San Francisco Chronicle I could infer that this book will be about some magical, mysterious fantasy. And this should be a great book! My friend also recommended this book, I love reading these kind of fantasy books, and I can hardly wait to read this book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home